[SECC] SECC Breakfast

Jeff w4dd at arrl.net
Fri Jun 5 10:19:24 PDT 2009

To continue a tradition that was started last year, all SECC members (and
anyone else) are invited to join in for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel
prior to the hamfest tomorrow.  Bring your latest contest stories and
details of your latest antenna project.  We had a great time last year.

7:30am (hamfest opens at 8:00 am, but activity doesn't normally pick up
until 8:30-9:00)

Cracker Barrel on I-75 and Delk Road (this is about 2 minutes North of the
Windy Hill exit.  Cracker Barrel is on the West side of I-75.  Very easy
exit and entrance onto I-75)

Jeff (W4DD) and Rick (NQ4I)

(Give a call on 146.52 if you have 2 meters in the vehicle)