[SECC] My essay on my experiences with NAQP RTTY

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 8 15:32:57 PDT 2009

Hey friends,

I guess it is borderline narcissistic, and therefore poor form to promote ones' self, so I apologize to those I offend by doing so.  I know that a few of you have expressed an interest in my rantings and musings in the past, and since I can't keep track of which of you they are, I'll suffice it to say that I have posted another entry at <http://scottstraw.blogspot.com/>.  If you are a fan or just morbidly curious, I invite you to check it out. I also invite you to critique with impunity.

Caveat Lector,

Scott, KB4KBS/5

Scott Straw, CTS-D, CTS-I, EMT-I
AVI-SPL