[SECC] PC Technician job available Downtown Atlanta.

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 11:47:08 PDT 2009

One of our PC Technicians left our Firm today and we are looking for his replacement.
I will have a better description of the position tomorrow, but basically we are looking for someone with PC installation, repair and replacement capabilities.  This would include periperals like Printers, keyboards, monitors, network connectivity, etc.
There are other capabilities as well but these are the basics.
If you know of anyone that might fit the bill, have them forward their resume to me at this email address and I will pass it along.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'