[SECC] GQP update...

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 18:14:39 PDT 2009

The GQP web site had been updated to the current list of logs received and soap box comments.

There are 354 logs in the hopper as of now.
There are 6 or more logs coming in for processing.
John has all the paper logs entered!

My reminder campaign is working well, many folks are responding.
I will continue the reminders.

With Dayton, and the Easter holiday impacting our event, I have offered an extra week for log submissions to those I have recently sent reminders to.
Folks on these 4 reflectors can also take advantage of the extra time too.  Please do.
I hope the GA, TN, AL, FL, and ? folks who are still not entered can do so.

Again, I have to give great thanks to all the faithful who read these messages and who have sent logs in.
Your support has been great!  Wonderful!
I urge all states to support each other's QSO parties in full measure!!!
Every Log Counts...!
Your log is the most important log I am looking for now.

We seem to have pretty good participation for a weekend with an important holiday.
More updates as it all comes to a close.

73,
Mike, NE4S

A peek at county coverage tomorrow....

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well