[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2009 Ukranian DX Contest

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 8 19:16:06 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  216
   40:  583
   20:  292
   15:   44
   10:    0
------------

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  I hope this is
the last time I will do this contest without the SO2R setup.  Sunday was real
hard work SO1R.  I felt weak and seemed to be weak on 80M this year.  Last year
it was the best band.  Rig and antenna all the same except the apex of the
inverted vee has been raised about 10 feet.  Thanks for the QSOs.  Please look
for me and W4OC from Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles Nov 25-Dec 1.  PJ4/home
calls.  PJ4A in CQ WW CW.  See you all next year SO2R again.  73, John, K4BAI.
Made 7 more QSOs and one more section than last year.