[SECC] Need a Quick Answer please....VY1EI

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Mon Nov 9 11:30:39 PST 2009

Of course I copied it Lee. I typed into the log. I just wasn't exactly the
sharpest tool in the shed that late in the contest.  I had NT in the log,
but I was just questioning myself a little after the contest.  If it turned
out to be something other than what I typed into the log, I would not claim
it.  I didn't even realize that I had a sweep until after I shut the rig
off!

Thanks & 73 de Greg NM2L