[SECC] SS CW K1ZZI SO Unlimited HP

Ralph k1zzi at comcast.net
Mon Nov 9 16:17:35 PST 2009

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1ZZI
Operator(s): K1ZZI
Station: K1ZZI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5
Radios: SO1R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  212
   40:  719
   20:   82
   15:   29
   10:
------------

I had a commitment and missed Saturday night with the high rates but the
unlimited category help me close the gap for lost time.  Also the charts
from W4OC and tips from N4GG were excellent and very helpful.  It was nice
to see Jim WA2MBP back on-the-air with his new tower and antennas racking up
SECC points.

This is a favorite contest.  Great exchange and I like the idea of working a
station only once in a contest.  The contest highlight was a NWT call from
VE8EV.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's!!

Ralph K1ZZI