[SECC] ARRL SS Club Competition

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 10 07:56:58 PST 2009

KC4HW, President of ACG, has just put out a report on their reflector
trying to keep up interest and as many Phone SS entries as possible.
They did quite well on CW. We'll see what it appears to be with my
weekly report tomorrow.  Please send in your logs for South East Contest
Club credit.  Note that the deadline has been reduced to two weeks for
log submission. Logs are due on November 24.  Anyone who needs help, let
me know.  And, let's plan for many major and minor SS Phone entries the
second weekend from now.

73, John, K4BAI.