[SECC] Fw: ARRL SS SSB

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Wed Nov 18 16:03:06 PST 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Mark Luhrman <w4svo at att.net>
To: secc at contesting.com
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 7:01:03 PM
Subject: ARRL SS SSB

Hi all, Tomorrow the KT-36XA goes up in the air , 65 feet above the water. I ran all new feedline to the switchbox at the base of the tower and all new feedlines to the KT-36XA, 80 mtr. sloper and 80 mtr. delta loop. So now I have very good antennas, including the 2el. phased verticals on 40. The tower is shunt fed on 160, with a couple hundred radials under it. Will be on 24 hours in the SS, high power. N4BP has won this contest from S.FL. since 1987. I hope to give him a run for the money! Mark W4SVO