[SECC] Last Reminder: Sweepstakes Phone This Weekend

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 21 11:16:45 PST 2009

OK SECC.  We have our work to cut out this weekend.  Please operate and
make as high a score as you can for SECC this weekend in ARRL SS Phone.
N4PN has announced he will be operating for ACG.  So, we need a lot of
you to make up for Paul's defection (hopefully for this time only) to
ACG.  Will be listening for all of you.  Thanks and 73, John.

P.S.  Please look for me and Don, W4OC, as PJ4/home calls from Bonaire
beginning Wednesday through next Monday night after the contest.  In CQ
WW, we will be M/S as PJ4A.  So look for us on all six bands.  Outside
the contest, we will especially be listening for calls from SECC and
CARC members.  I will check in to GSN on 3549 at 00 and 03Z whenever we
are home at that hour outside the contest period.  You can check in
(QNI) and ask for a QSO and we can wait til after net or move off the
net frequency for an 80M QSO.  Most of the time, we should be able to
QSY to another band upon request.  Not sure if we will work any SSB, but
might be able to move to SSB upon particular request.