[SECC] CQWW CW KJ4HYG SOAB LP

Christopher KJ4HYG kj4hyg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:03:29 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KJ4HYG
Operator(s): KJ4HYG
Station: KJ4HYG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Marietta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   6      4        5
   20:  24     14       14
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  30     18       19  Total Score = 2,220

Very casual effort, due to Thanksgiving vacation. I worked a few countries that
I really needed.

I did find that the CQ WW is not really geared well towards a low power United
States station. In this case, 90 percent of the people calling CQ were US
stations. Because working a station in the same country gives no extra points,
S&P was slow. In the end I gave up hunting for foreign stations and ended up
just looking for states I need.

chris / kj4hyg