[SECC] CA QSO Party

Brian Wilcox na4bw at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 2 18:57:54 PDT 2009

Let me echo John's comments below. The Cal qso party is arguably the best in
the country. There will be a good deal of activity from our friends in 6
land and I can attest to the fact that even from a small wires only station,
you can put a nice NCCC plaque on your wall if you really try.

I also recognize we are likely to have some of the best WX of the year this
weekend, some great football etc... but I would ask if you have some time,
even if only for an hour or 2, to point whatever you have out West  and have
some fun. When done make sure that you submit your scores under the
Southeast Contest Club.

Let's see if we can put a few more scores in this one than we did last year.

GL in this contest.

Also, stand by for some important announcements, in the very near future,
regarding your club !

73 Brian NA4BW