[SECC] SECC logo shirts order - REMINDER deadline upcoming

Brian Wilcox na4bw at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 18 09:36:47 PDT 2009

Just a reminder that the date for ordering shirts will close on 10-31-2009. Please refer to the announcement below that was posted on 10-8-2009.

Also, for those that attended our annual meeting back in August, one of my announced goals was to make available for purchase a good quality shirt for our members that would leave no doubt as to your contest club affiliation. I am pleased to announce that we have located a suitable vendor for this endeavor. You will have the ability to order the shirt in all sizes. You can have your name and call as well as the new SECC logo embroidered. The shirt prices will vary based on the total club order, but expect to pay ~ $30 per shirt. Once we have received all the names, calls and size information we can get the final pricing locked down.

Your Vice President, Ralph Bates K1ZZI has volunteered to help me with gathering your names and shirt sizes, so if you desire to purchase a shirt(s) go ahead and email Ralph (not me!)  your information. And don't wait around.

We will use October 31, 2009 as the deadline to send Ralph your name, call and shirt size information (that's  > 3  weeks from today) so PLEASE if you want the shirt - get your information to Ralph before that date. Soon after October 31,2009 we will  firm the order pricing with the vendor, based on the total club order, and advise your specific charge and instructions for payment. The costs do vary a bit as the larger shirts 2X, 3X and 4X are a couple of $$ more than the S -XL. You can view the shirt that will be ordered by clicking the link below:

http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCasuals/b.jsp?id=126936&prodimage=imglib/catl/3800_CarolinaBlue_Model_Front.jpg&swatch=Carolina+Blue+%282XL%29&parentId=63705

And go to the SECC website @ secc.contesting.com to see a mock up of the shirt with logo.

It will be GREAT to see our club brethren at hamfests and other activities wearing our new shirts. Make a statement and order 1 today.

Thx for your interest and involvement with the SECC as I look forward to seeing your participation in the upcoming CQWW SSB . Find some time - this is a BIG one!
73, Brian NA4BW