[SECC] Announcment: TN QSO Pa;rty Sunday

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 2 07:06:35 PDT 2009

Well Gang, I hope many of you will turn your antennas toward Tn this coming
sunday beginning at 1800z for 9 hours for our Tn QSO Party. My wife, Ruby
k4ups, will again drive our van for me as we travel through 20 counties of
East Tn is our plans, as I operate CW around 14040-45 khz, 7040-45 khz and
the last three hours will include 3540-45 khz. We have made this same route
several times beginning in upper East Tn, Unicoi county, then Carter,
Washington, Sullivan, Greene, Hamblen, Hawkins, Cocke, Jefferson, Sevier,
Blount, Knox, Loudon, Monroe, McMinn, Meigs, Rhea, Roane, Morgan and
Anderson. Remember that you can work me and other Tn mobile stations on
each band and each county that you can hear us. Complete rules can be found
at our Tnqp web site. It is my best chance to have a small pileup and
following and you can make it happen.

Thanks and 161
Bill, k4lta/m

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Members | Calendar
Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
Recent Activity

Visit Your Group
Give Back