[SECC] SECC Team for TN QSO Party

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 17:52:39 PDT 2009

John,
Put me in for TNQP.
But if you can fill in the first team with full timers, put me on #2.
I will probably get 10-20 Qs from out here in MT/WY.
I will be sending 2 logs, so perhaps I can be 2 team entries...

Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well