[SECC] N4GG Array on 6m?

halken at comcast.net halken at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 16:57:16 PDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Several folks have told me they built single band versions for 6 meters that worked fine, and I don't see any reason a set of six meter wires could not be added onto one built for the lower HF bands.  I have not tried it.

The antenna's real advantage is to get some nice low angle radiation out of an HF antenna that is close to the ground and easy to build.  At 6 meters and above this is so easy to do with a yagi, groundplane, or turnstile I never thought of the N4GG Array as offering much benefit.....

73

Hal