[SECC] TNQP W4IX

jrcccd at aol.com jrcccd at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 06:07:35 PDT 2009

I knew it was going to be mostly a 2 band effort but I really didnt expect 40 to be so bad
at the start from here...still had a blast in the many mini pileups the mobiles were creating..

    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   60     20      0      54
   40:   58     12      0      40
   20:    0      0      0       0
   15:    0      0      0       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
    6:    0      0      0       0
    2:    0      0      0       0
  222:    0      0      0       0
  432:    0      0      0       0

I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A CHALLENGE WHEN AT THE OPENING BELL ON 40 METERS I
COULD NOT HEAR HALF THE STATIONS GUYS WERE WORKING. AT LEAST A FEW OF THE
MOBILES WERE COMING THROUGH TO KEEP ME GOING, BUT EVEN FIXED STATIONS WERE VERY
WEAK, OH WELL, JUST HUNG IN THERE UNTIL 80 CAME AROUND AND EASED THE
PAIN!!..TRIED CLG CQ ON SSB BUT COULD NOT GET MUCH ATTN THERE..THANKS TO ALL
THE MOBILES ESPECIALLY N4ZZ,W4NZ,W1NN,N5WR,NY4N,K4ZGB,W4OQG. 73'S AND THANKS
TENNESSEE..W4IX