[SECC] NA Sprint CW Contest NA4BW qrp

Brian Wilcox na4bw at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 13 09:37:23 PDT 2009

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   57    1.25
   40:   69    1.75
   20:    6    1.00
---------------------

Team: Southern Sprint Coalition

Comments:

Another dreadful start on 20m. Cq's unanswered and almost no joy in responding.

Fun jump ball - W4NZ CQ's, I answer and Ted returns with NA4 but it isn't me.
No it's Steve NA4K who must have responded @ exactly the same time because I
never heard him call and well you know who won that skirmish..

Outside of locals on 80m - really loud for me was N9RV and and KO7X.

Wasn't until 0344 I worked a Ga. station. Thanks Jeff KU8E for getting on late.

Great ops, great time - 73 Brian NA4BW