[SECC] Announcement: WA Salmon Run Contest This Week End

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 14 18:25:42 PDT 2009

Looking forward to meeting you all in the Salmon Run....Easy exchange
and a lot of activity.

STARTS 1600 UTC EACH DAY. SEE WWW.WWWDXC.ORG <http://www.wwwdxc.org/>

This year I am proud to be a part of the N7PP team defending the top
score for In State participants:

The Salmon Run Team N7PP will be leaving Wed AM for the Blue Mountains
and will be active  AS TIME PERMITS sometime starting Thursdayand fixed
operations might start as soon as early as Friday this week. We will be
QRV all bands SSB and CW starting 1600 UTC Saturday AM Sept 19 thru
0700 UTC Sunday Sept 20th as N7PP.. Please join us in our goal of
putting Columbia County and WA  State on the air.

Operations will be Multi Op 2 stations HP AB Expedition Class. QSL via
N7PP @ QRZ.COM.

Watch for us on CW about 35-50  kc from the band edges.....SSB crew will
be a great crew and should not be hard to find. N7PP or Nancy Seven
Peter Peter.
K7MO, K7LAZ, K7CR, K7OG, KE7FKX/AE, K7WA

HARRY K7LAZ