[SECC] 2009 TX QSO Party

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 18 04:09:22 PDT 2009

As an additional note about the TxQP, the now-fabled NR5M superstation of October '09 QST fame will be on the air as a multi-multi station from Waller County. We'll activate both modes on all bands so keep your ears open for us.  This contest will be primarily used as a "training camp" for interested neophyte contesters (like myself), but we'll be looking for a respectable score as well.  I hope to see a significant number of SECC and ACG calls in the log... the hours are 10-10ET on Saturday 9/26 and 10-4ET on Sunday 9/27.  If you get a minute during the contest, check out the newly installed web cams at http://www.nr5m.com.

73,

Scott, KB4KBS/5
Houston, TX
SECC and NFARL member in exile