[SECC] K4JRB SAC SSB SOABLP

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 27 19:52:26 PDT 2009

I had a basement flood as the water table filled up and the water rushed
into my basement.  It was still a mess Friday nite so I cobbled together the
ICom for 15 and the Yaesu for 20 and 40.  Power was 70 to 90 watts.  One
Swedish station actually gave me 5/7.
Only station I missed was OJ0B heard on 15 Saturday AM but he either faded
out or QSYed before I could call.  Noted that the West Coast was working
stations on 15 at 2100Z but the band was dead here.

Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: K4JRB

Operator(s): K4JRB

Class: SOAB LP

QTH: GA

Operating Time (hrs): 2 Hours 45 Minutes

Qs  Mults

   80:   0     0

   40:  6      5

   20:  35    20