[SECC] Good news regarding Tad, WF4W

jjmmc at juno.com jjmmc at juno.com
Thu Nov 5 04:13:32 PST 2009

Just received this morning from the family.
.It's great to start your day with good news........<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
 Well, I guess Tad had a better night.  He called the house at 6:15 AM and asked for his glasses and his own toothbrush and tooth paste; he did not like the hospital's offerings.  Mom said that he sounded more like Tad, and not some sleepy, dopey person.  He told Karen that he had just ordered breakfast and that they would be getting him up out of bed soon.  Mom and Karen are heading out now and Ronnie and I will follow a little later.  Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers (for all of us) and we hope all of you have a blessed day.

Lynn  (and Karen, Kay, & Ronnie)

Beloved, let us love one another…… 1 John 4:7-8
2 Minute Consolidation Quote!
Free online quote in 2 minutes. No credit check, no obligation!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=DHRWUDLuvpsGMLXxqseZRwAAJ1CG32regU0DOOtc0j7pNwZzAAQAAAAFAAAAABhfuT4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABI2kAAAAAA=