[SECC] (no subject)

jjmmc at juno.com jjmmc at juno.com
Thu Nov 5 09:27:29 PST 2009

I may have fat fingered my first attempt at sending the following.  So, forgive me if you receive the following update twice.
Jim C.  KT4MM
At 9:10 a.m. EST received a telephone call from Tad.  Tad’s voice was cheerful as ever.  They have Tad up and walking.  He said that he is scheduled for about 2 or 3 more get-up and walk sessions today.  He thinks that he possibly will be able to go home by Saturday.  Tad expressed his appreciation for everyones good wishes.
I asked Tad if he was up to visitors and he expressed a desire to be permitted to get a little bit stronger before receiving visitors.
Some folks have asked which hospital is he staying.  Tad is staying in the Piedmont Hospital located on Peachtree Road.
Jim C.
Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=5QQ-SixZCw1WtuUVxI6IIQAAJ1CG32regU0DOOtc0j7pNwZzAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=