[SECC] CU at L'ville Saturday

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 13:56:34 PST 2009

Hi folks,
I will be prowling the hamfest to pass out GQP reminders on Saturday.
Also, it may be a good time to get some club presentations set up.

The hamfest is a good time for me to personally thank many of the folks who give such good support to the party.
Entrants, Rovers, Clubs, Big Guns, Little Pistols, GQP Team, and especially our Prize sponsors, Thank YOU.
If I miss thanking you in person, blame my poor vision, old memory, or feeble mind.

I have full page flyers to pin up, and business card sized reminders to pass out.
These, and power point shows, are available for for anyone to use at their local meetings.
Or I will be very happy to do the show.
Send me a note for what you may need or dates for meetings.

CU there!

Mike, NE4S

Speedy recovery Tad.   There is a county out there for you.
 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well