[SECC] WA4PXP Remote operations from Europe in GQP

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Mon Apr 5 05:25:08 PDT 2010

Hello John

I will be the weak station signing F/WA4PXP callin you at 40 wpm or more.  Its too easy using W7DXX so I will be using F4JRC 75w.  We should be able to connect on 40.  The stations uses a 4 square vertical system and gets out very well for 75 w.  Also I might use DL/WA4PXP on 80 only that will be a lot tougher.  There are a ton of eastern euro stations always calling in the QSO partys

Jim