[SECC] Sunday Morning Breakfast, April 11

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Apr 5 10:27:53 PDT 2010

Hello all:

As I recall, our route provides for us (me and KU8E)to spend the night
in Savannah on Saturday, April 10.  Since Saturday's activity runs until
midnight, as I recall, and we start about 10 AM on Sunday (all from
memory), if there are other GQPers in the Savannah area, we might meet
for breakfast Sunday.  A group of mobilers do this during the FQP
staying the night in Orange Park, FL, near Jacksonville.  If there is
anybody reading this who is also an old timer, you may recall that
Orange Park was the QTH of a long time contester, W4WHK, Dave.   Anyway,
if anybody will be in the Savannah area for breakfast before GQP starts
back, please let me and Jeff know and we'll try to decide on a place to
stay and to eat, perhaps with some help from some of the Savannah native
contesters.  Also, if anybody else is starting out or finishing up in
Columbus, we might arrange to meet also (assuming we are all running on
schedule at the end).  73, John, K4BAI.