[SECC] GOP log email adr?

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 04:24:23 PDT 2010

I just changed the GQP log emails to gqplogs at iham.us

The mailboxes at iham are used to funnel the traffic to various folders in my web email client, Yahoo.
They also allow me to redirect the traffic to other folks email addresses if I were not available, or if a new GQP team member joins in.

The other address still comes to me, but it is much better to get the log address consistent.

Tom has helped get our rules in good order over the years, and still has sharp eyes for detail.

The log mailing topic is a good reminder to all to "send the log in".
Some folks know I do "chase" the tardy a bit.

The deadline is May 15th, the same each year, just to keep it simple.

Thanks Tommy,

Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well