[SECC] SS Mugs

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 9 14:39:49 PDT 2010

I looked back.  Between 1958 and 1963 I entered the Phone SS 5 times and
made the clean sweep all 5 times.  Back then it was 73 for the sweep.  Got
nothing except the section certificate and mention in the QST write up or in
a clean sweep box.  A W1 sent me a clean sweep broom his dad had gotten in
the late 1930's.  W6ISQ sponsored a Contest Nut certificate for those over
200K which I still have in my certificate box. Retired to Dxing and Dx
contests after 1963.
73 Dave K4JRB