[SECC] GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 14:40:56 PDT 2010

Last Minute. Last update.
We have some more stations checking in for GQP...!

NM2L, Greg, --I have revised my Saturday route to catch some additional counties on Saturday and dropped a few that W4NZ will be covering.  On Sunday I will be a wild card station, rambling around to counties that may need last minute coverage.
Saturday:             BANKS, STEPHENS, FRANKLIN, HART, ELBERT, MADISON, OGLETHORPE, CLARKE, OCONEE, WALTON, BARROW, JACKSON, HALL
Sunday:               Open, but will be active somewhere

K4PHE, Bob, Will Lift our Lamp in Lee.

NV4U, Ron, goes pillar to postoperating Rover in Cherokee, Pickens, Fannin and possibly more locations.
 WE4GW, Doyle, Honks the Horn in Hancock , on Saturday with one other ham, home.

N5VI, Van, plans to Lay Low and Lurk in Lamar, Portable, Part time.
Van is hunting turkey in the afternoons, and will work a few Qs in the evening.

The web site now has the list of current plaque, gavel, and prize sponsors for 2010.
Your generosity is appreciated.  Thanks.
The winner columns are blank... could be you there.

The storms have passed, and WX looks great.  Perhaps the band noise will even be down.

The NE4S rover is finally ready to go.

I will see some of you on the air tomorrow.
Have fun, be safe on the roads.

Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well