[SECC] [SEDXC] FW: Georgia QSO Party This Weekend

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 06:52:05 PDT 2010

IF we get all 159 counties activated, in logs received, and checked...

I will scour the whole 60,000+ Qs that we probably will get, and find the one Q that first made it 159.
We will do something special for those two folks.

I sent the note below to the GQP Team a bit earlier, I thought the clubs might find some of the info interesting.

Thanks to the efforts of all, we have a full coverage start.
More than that, we have double or more coverage in 108 counties.
Awards are covered with sponsors.
Best ever start!

The 51 single coverage counties include 39 that are visited only by rovers.

Checking which counties that have no fixed station activity, I find 96.
That is one or more rovers are the only activation planned in those 96 counties.

Greg and I are checking County Hunter spots this evening to set up our Sunday routes.
We will be looking at those 39 rover single coverage places first.

This took a ton of work by everyone on the team.
Thanks a LOT to all.

In addition to the GQP Team, Many, Many club officers and members have stepped up and make big contributions.
TNX.....

Now off to have some fun.....
Mike,
NE4S,
73
 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well