[SECC] GQP - W4NZ/m - Multi-op CW LP - Very Long

James - KB7TBT kb7tbt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:10:38 PDT 2010

1. Shotguns, .357, .45 and 9mm "pops" are celebration, the reason differs
continuously.

2. Beer in one hand and a wrench in the other is taught in basic redneck
mechanics 101.

3. The concrete pad is a full working auto shop round here, normally you are
lying on dirt, mud, red clay or gravel.

4. Wish you would have gotten a hold of me, I have a 2000 Xterra 60k miles
with an IC-7000 and APRS in it, just return it with a full tank.

5. You city folk need to recognize.

James
KB7TBT <----Lavonia!
www.kb7tbt.com