[SECC] Mobile Operators Needed for AQP This Year

Ted Bryant W4NZ at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 11:08:57 PDT 2010

John,

In spite of recent experiences <g>, the dauntless W4NZ/m team is considering
a run in the AQP.  I have a personal family conflict that weekend that I'm
trying to work around.  Mark, Eric and Gary are similarly checking their
schedules.  But we would love to be able to participate.

We will keep everyone posted as our plans develop.

73, Ted W4NZ