[SECC] Brian Wilcox - NA4BW

Tommy Alderman aldermant at windstream.net
Sun Aug 1 04:06:08 PDT 2010

As one of my first priorities as President of the SECC, I would like to
thank Brian Wilcox - NA4BW for his excellent tenure as 2009/2010 President
of the SECC. Brian's calm demeanor allowed him to refocus the SECC web site
and guide it to a useful resource for the membership. He traveled to the
Huntsville ham fest to represent the SECC and to present the Contester of
the Year Award and was very instrumental in the selection process for that
award.
Brian developed the new and better design of the SECC logo and was most
proactive in the development and processing of the very nice SECC shirts.
Brian was also very involved in collecting information in support of the
SECC's CQ candidate. During Brian's tenure, the SECC's Team #1 won First
Place in the January 2010 NAQP SSB contest. Brian placed First in the QRP
category in that same contest.
Thank you Brian. But in spite of all you have already done, don't think we
are going to let you off the hook for joining us in this year's contesting
activities, especially we will be after you to continue representing the
SECC by joining upcoming teams!
73,
Tom - W4BQF
President SECC