[SECC] Announcement: Two NAQP Practice Sessions This Week

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Aug 4 19:38:56 PDT 2010

NCCC will sponsor* two *NAQP CW practice sessions this week:

*Thursday night practice:*
Time:* 0315 Z*    (15 mins to reconfigure) post-ladder
Duration: ~30 mins
Rules: NCJ NAQP CW http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.php
NCCC Contest Net at 0345 on 3610.

*Friday night practice:*
Time: *0200Z *
Duration: ~30 mins.

For those who use N1MM with SO2R  Ken, N6RO offers the following:

"For SO2R guys::

    The operating strategies and logger message set-up are quite
    different between Sprints and
    NAQP, so I think two practices are needed for the 'serious'
    contingent. N1MM is
    quite tricky  on the SO2R messages!

    We'll have the 3610 net following both practices:  0345 Thur., 0230Z
    Fri. (that's a change from usual 03 on Thursdays.)
    Software discussions might be useful here."

73 Bill n6zfo

Mults:  HI /is/ an NAQP mult, but DC is not.