[SECC] NAQP Mult Quiz

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Fri Aug 6 04:57:07 PDT 2010

On Aug 5, 2010, at 10:34 AM, Ralph K1ZZI wrote:

> Apparently there are others.  N1MM only lists 63 on the mult sheet but I
> find VP9, KP2, YS, XE, J3, 6Y, V4 do light up red indicating a mult.
> There maybe more too.  It would be helpful to have a complete country
> list of mults to share with everyone.

Tad has provided the list. However, not every one of these is going to be active. While it is pretty obvious that CY0, KP1, KP5 and XF4 aren't likely to be on for the contest, there's no way to tell on the other 40 or so NA DX mults. Work them when you find them.

If they find you while you are calling CQ, consider moving them to another band for an extra mult.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I'm simultaneously going to be having a garage sale, so that's going to impact my contest time. I'm hoping to get an hour or so on 15m, though.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901