[SECC] NAQP SSB questions

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 09:38:05 PDT 2010

Tad,

Working Mobile or aeronautical mobile are both legit in NAQP so it's no problem.  Fortunately you can't be in two states at the same time so you are okay.  Just exchange whatever state you are in at the time.  Submit your log WF4W/M.  You should be good but John is right about causing confusion!  Some guys that worked you the first time might go back and change the state busting the QSO.  Just make it clear you are mobile and have fun.

Two OP's = multi category.  You can't be on a team but you can OP 12 hours!  Let me know if you decide to go multi.

Ralph K1ZZI