[SECC] SECC NAQP RTTY and CW Plaque Winners

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 18:42:13 PDT 2010

The SECC is happy to announce our first round of NAQP plaque winners!
These awards are presented for individual Top Score achievement in two
categories: 1) Unlimited  2) Wire Antennas

The August 2010 winners are:

RTTY First Place Unlimited   KN4QD - Todd Atkins

CW First Place Unlimited   N4PN - Paul Newberry

CW First Place Wire Antennas   N4GG - Hal Kennedy

The plaques will be made in the same format used for the GQP.  They look
sharp and I will post a picture as soon as I get my hands on one.

Congratulations to our RTTY and CW winners!  NAQP SSB is up next.

To qualify for the upcoming SSB NAQP awards you must:
  a.. Be an SECC member and post 3830 for the SECC
  b.. Submit your log to the NAQP sponsor
  c.. Top Score SOLP Unlimited (any type antennas)
  d.. Top Score SOLP Only Wire Antennas
  e.. Have not previously won a NAQP plaque (August 2010 - August 2011)
  f.. Have Fun no excuses!

73,
Ralph K1ZZI
SECC VP