[SECC] FW: NAQP SSB NM2L Single Op LP

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Sun Aug 22 15:51:23 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: webform at b41h.net [mailto:webform at b41h.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 6:50 PM
To: 3830 at contesting.com; gregpotter at charter.net
Subject: NAQP SSB NM2L Single Op LP

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NM2L
Operator(s): NM2L
Station: NM2L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:  134    31
   20:   69    24
   15:   13     3
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  219    61  Total Score = 13,359

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC Peach Pits

Comments:

Had to quit early due to some other commitments, but had a good time.  The
10 and 15 meter operation was rough, but did get an opening to CA and HI for
a short time on 15.  Nothing on 10 this time around except for club Novice
entry KB4WUI who spent 7 hours on ten looking for a band opening.  A job
well done for Tony.  100W of course and wires only because that is all I
have.  Great contest, one of my very few SSB tests.  I am just not good with
a microphone and my ears think in CW.  73 de Greg NM2L, Sugar Hill, GA

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/