[SECC] Help with NA logging program

Tommy Alderman aldermant at windstream.net
Fri Aug 27 04:25:43 PDT 2010

Morning Dave,

Sorry to hear about your PC problems. I think you will find nowadays that
you either have to deal with Vista or Win 7, both of which are new, but
still useable for us. I know you said not to mention N1MM, but I really have
to because after you get past the 'new and different' it is really quite
simple to use AND it's good for just about any contest you could imagine.
They have a really good Quick Start Guide that provides the most basic
information just to get you started. You can find that at
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Quick Start Guide 	In my
opinion, N1MM Logger is one of the present day best contest programs, it is
free, and they have really fast user helpers available on their reflector.

You can also go to the eHam web site and look at Product Reviews for Ham
Software - Logging and you can get a quick overview of what most hams are
presently using.

If you decide to try N1MM Logger, I will be glad to give you a hand to get
it running.

73,
Tom - W4BQF
President - SECC