[SECC] GQP coverage postings

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 09:04:12 PST 2010

Since the last weekend posting we add...

N4NX, Bill, will again Waft away the Watts from my mountain home in White
County  SSB & CW
AI4UN,Charles is to Manage the Melee from Monroe County Fixed
NM2L, Greg obtained N4A for the 1X1 Georgia activity.  Rover.
K3LB, Larry, will be "Broadcasting from Berrien" from the home QTH in Berrien
County.
K4GK, Charles, will Warble from Washington County, SO LP

The web pages have been updated to color in these new players.

listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org is the click to make to get your plan listed...
Send me your info.

Have I missed anyone in this catchup posting...?

73, Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules