[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, December CWT 0300Z

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Thu Dec 9 05:04:45 PST 2010

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

    80:  28
    40:  34
    20:   0
-------------------
Total:  62     47  Total Score = 2,914

FT1000MP, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  First time to enter a CWT running low
power.  Having trouble with a relay in one Alpha amp and need to get the other
one on line.  It's a lot more fun with QRO.  Thanks to all that heard my LP
signal.  Heard a lot of members on 40 that I couldn't get through to.  Worked
everyone I heard on 80.  Probably should have gone to 80 sooner, but wanted to
work the Europeans I could hear on 40.  Potential new members worked:  K7RF,
N0AC (also known as WI0WA), OK1DIG, F6FNL, K0VBU.  Happy Holidays to all.  73,
John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/