[SECC] Announcement: NS Ladder Thursday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Dec 15 11:16:15 PST 2010

Reminder .  2nd session of the current NCCC Sprint Ladder (NSL-10) is
this Thursday, then we break until Jan 7.

*TIMES .  :  Time is 0230Z (Friday) i.e. Thursday . ..1830 PST, 1930
MST, 2030 CST, 2130 EST.
*
[We're off to a great start w/ over 40 stns last week, a sizeable
increase of last year's winter ladder, but nic those, including the
Contest Director, who got the time wrong . . . . being creatures of
habit [for N6ZFO, incl some bad habits according to XYL, mostly
invloving kitchen]

[40M . . heavy RTTY QRM noted by many last week . .  . consider moving
lower than recommended 7040-7044 range if this situation persists.]

SNS as per usual at 0200 Z 20-80m.  (Chris, N6WM will announce)

-- Rules: :  http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html and
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html

     - Time: 0230-0300Z,  every Thursday night in NA
      - Low power, 100 watts.
      - NA Sprint format, with 1 KHz QSY Rule for CQ and S&P both.
      - Four Bands CW:  20, 40, 80 and 160
      - Work stations once per band.
      - Mults per band. Score = Q's * Mults
      - Report scores to  http://hornucopia.com/3830score/