[SECC] New SECC Member

Dave - KB4ET kb4et at gtcom.net
Wed Dec 15 21:21:43 PST 2010

Paul is correct - I think the "screening crew" was asleep on the job. There
goes the Club !!
ET
Sounds like some Novice trying to slip into the club.....better check this
guy out....
Probably uses the phonics like -- N 4 Rat Juice......this is all a little
suspect....
Anybody else think this guy is a little fishy??
pn