[SECC] Clarified Rule for Stew Perry Contest This Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Dec 17 14:26:31 PST 2010

The Boring Amateur Radio Club has noted the chatter on the interweb about
Rule Six.  We are sorry that the recent rule changes has created confusion.

We have attempted to update the rule to take new technology into account,
and also provide some information about the "intent" of the rules which
might help.

Hopefully, this will clear up the current confusion.  You can read it here:

http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.rules.txt

Hope to work you in the contest this weekend.

73 Tree N6TR