[SECC] Claimed score for Feb 6 NCCC Sprint - N4JIK

Jeremy - KD4LCR kd4lcr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:04:49 PST 2010

Call: N4JIK

Operator(s): N4JIK

Station: N4JIK

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: Lawton, OK

Operating Time (hrs): .5

 Band  QSOs  Mults

-------------------

  160:

   80:   2     1

   40:   5     4

   20:   0     0

   15:

   10:

-------------------

Total:   7     5  Total Score = 35

Trying out some new macros tonight, glad we did because it took me a minute

get use to the new ones.. Started a little late because I went to check my
SWRs

about 30 mins before the start to realize that the coax had pulled loose on

Windom, had to run up and make some repairs in the dark and was able to get
it

all up and running -- glad I found out in practice instead of the real
contest!

Thanks again for the great time and great learning lesson..

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Jeremy

N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM

Fort Sill, OK