[SECC] GQP coverage update.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 05:55:08 PST 2010

Good morning,
There are many contests to choose this weekend.
I think BC, MN, DE and VT all had parties going, not to mention the national contests.
Remember to put SECC on the logs...

There have been several county listings for 2010 GQP during the week.
Here is what came in:

Add K4OD, Gordon, from home in Bibb.

N0TW and KA3FZO have added Seminole, Decatur, and Grady to their Sat and Sun runs.
They plan N0TW on CW on Sat, and KA3FZO on PH on Sun.
Terry has a pretty big list now.

Count in KI4RGD, Dale, from Grady, with a possible mobile run too.
Dale, Check the map for needed counties.

All the above are posted and mapped on the web site.
http://gqp.contesting.com/CountyCoverage.htm

And...
From County Hunters forum via Greg, NM2L, we hear Ed KN4Y report his plan for a rover run.
I am sure we will get Ed's county list later.
Ed has been a great rover for GQP!

Now is the time for all good hams to come to the aid of the party.

Send us your plans to:
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
The sooner the better.
Plans that come in during the week are posted and mapped ASAP.

Everyone on the GQP team is at work to make 2010 a success.
And, we have great support and help from the club members.

Thanks,
73,
Mike, NE4S

Spot an error on the web site... let me know.
My spelling is OK, my typing is not so OK.
 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well