[SECC] NA Sprint Penalties

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 16 13:27:43 PST 2010

Hal asked what the penalties were, so I checked back and here is what
the rules say.  QSOs with incorrect received information will be removed
(no additional penalty).  A Not in Log QSO results in one extra QSO
penalty.  Scores reduced more than 5% "may be" disqualified.

I assume that losing a multiplier may result in a very significant score
reduction that would not result in disqualification.  I do not recall
any actual disqualifications for score reductions.  I think this is an
option that they publish and will take advantage of if someone has
really abused the rules, not just someone who tried hard and made
mistakes.

73, John, K4BAI.