[SECC] ARRL CW and "The Circle"

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 17:36:50 PST 2010

I'd like to thank those of you who participated this weekend and listed
their scores here and on 3830...and gave their club as SECC.  I think
it's important I mention however, that this is an official ARRL contest
and the ARRL circle is in effect, so if you submit a log to the sponsor,
please DO NOT claim SECC as your club if you are outside the club
circle.

There are some safeguards in the system to catch random and inadvertent
errors if you do by mistake, but they are not 100% effective...

On a personal note, it was great to hear condx FB on all six bands.
Running EU on 15 at 150 rates for a while sure felt great after such a
long draught.

73,
Hal, N4GG
Secretary