[SECC] Atlanta guys headed to TI8M again

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 05:23:23 PST 2010

Good luck to all - you all always have a great signal into Savannah. I'll
try for 5 bands!

Jere - KT4ZB

In a message dated 2/28/2010 6:05:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
w4bw at w4bw.net writes:

I  thought I'd pass along a "head up" that our usual group of guys from the
 Atlanta area are again headed to Costa Rica for the ARRL Phone contest
next  weekend.  This year's group is K4UN, W4BW, W4KTR and W4XO, along with 3-4
 of our Costa Rican ham buddies and our call will again be TI8M.  If you
hear us on next weekend, please stop by and give us a  QSO.

Thanks

Bob Wilson -  W4BW
SECC mailing  list
SECC at contesting.com