[SECC] ARRL RTTY Roundup

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 3 14:13:42 PST 2010

  ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AE4Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

------------
    80:  105
    40:  150
    20:  120
    15:    45
    10:      0
------------

Total:  420     State/Prov = 50     Countries = 19     Total Score = 28,980

For a number of reasons which are all too common these days, I haven't
had much time for contesting over the past two years.  This was the
first weekend that I've actually had free time to commit myself to a
contest in quite a while.  It was refreshing to dust off the rig and
generate a little RF.  The TS570D's 100 watts and the droopy dipole
performed well.

It was good to see that participation has significantly increased during
my two year hiatus from RTTY contests.

Kent,  AE4Y